- Establishment of Tanaka Kiichiro-shop by Kiichiro Tanaka
- Establish THE KIICHI TOOLS CO.,LTD.
The founder,Kiichiro Tanaka becomes the president.
- Set UP Export Section for the expansion of international trade.
- Domestic offices open ;Tokyo,Nagoya, Fukuoka,Kanazawa,and Takamatsu
- Head office Builiding completed.Open Rotterdam office.
- Establish the sister company,ESCO Excellent Co.,Ltd.
- Kiichiro Tanaka becomes the Chairman of THE KIICHI TOOLS CO.,LTD.
Kozo Tanaka succeeds president.
- Set up EDP sec.for intensive control of computer data system
- Expansion of ESCO Sales distribution
- Capital increase to JPY95,000,000(95mil.)
Receive the award/third times as a superior Company from Osaka-Nishi Tax-office
- Open Sendai Office
- Chirman,Kiichiro Tanaka is chosen as the OJYUHOSHO-AWARDEE by Japanese government to appreciate his long year's contribution to internationl trade.
- Open Northern Tokyo Office
- Mid-Term Sales Strategy plan starts Okayama Logistic Center opens
- 50th Year Business Anniversary Do various activities for social contribution
- Office-IT link starts
- Construction of New CRM System/Coustomer Relation Management on the basis of products data satars Establish KW Tools B.V a joint company in Netherlands
- Strengthen the CRM in Shanghai,China.
Receive the award/7 times as a suprerior company from Osaka-Nishi Tax Office
Development of IT/ESCO-Web,FAXCOR System
- Reorganization into three departments/Marketing Sales,Sales Center,and Co-operate Center.
Obtain ISO 14001 certificate
KODAMA SHOJI,LTD.joins the group.
- OGAWAZEN,LTD.joins the group.
Open THE KIICHI TOOLS(Shanghai)CO.,
- New Office Building next to Head Office completed.
KODAMA and OGAWAZEN move to Head Office Building.
Completion of centralization for Joyful-Cube Group
- Kozo Tanaka takes office as the Chirman and Ken Tanaka suceeds to the President
- Established Joyful Kiichi Holding Co., Ltd.
Established operating company Kiichi Tool Co., Ltd.
Yoshinori Nakayama suceeds to the President
- Yoshinori Nakayama takes office as the Chirman and Kouyu Tsubaki suceeds to the President
- Kouyu Tsubaki takes office as the Chirman and Shinji Kajimoto suceeds to the President
- Takeshi Ishikawa suceeds to the President